Call for Stories & Knowledge
Thank you for your interest in the submission for the Call for Stories & Knowledge. The call is now closed.
Submissions will be reviewed by the International Advisory Committee and speakers will be notified by January 20, 2020.
The types of sessions for this Call for Stories & Knowledge are:
30 minutes that is interesting and engaging
1 hour interactive workshops that participants will learn skills that can be used within their communities or on their own journey
a space to present research and/or projects
Films/videos of any genre up to a maximum of 20 minutes
- Sessions should be action-oriented, strengths-based and solution-focused. Indigenous lead sessions will be given priority. All workshops, films/videos, oral and poster presentations must have an Indigenous co-presenter to be considered.
- Abstracts must be connected to the theme of Strength in our Communities and linked to one of the streams noted above.
The final date for submission is Saturday November 30, 2019. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the International Advisory Committee.
- Speakers will be notified if session is accepted by January 20, 2020.
- Written acceptances will be provided through email and speakers will need to confirm receipt.
- Speaker will receive discounted registration fee and need to register by April 20, 2020.
- Accepted sessions will be published in the conference program, the conference website and other
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel to and from the conference.
Thank you and we appreciate your interest in the WISPC 2020!